How can a Daily Money Manager help you?
Managing financial and household matters can be stressful even when everything is going according to plan. Major life transitions can make these tasks completely overwhelming. Perhaps you (or your parents) are coping with the death of a spouse, divorce, moving into assisted living, or changes in cognitive abilities. Perhaps today’s world of online banking and bill paying has left you confused and uncertain. Whatever the situation, we’re here to help you stay on top of your daily finances.
If you’re a senior, we can provide you the helping hand you need to maintain your independence. For adult children, we can help your parents while also providing you with peace of mind. Some of the tasks we can assist with are:
- Sorting mail
- Watching for fraud and minimizing your risk of scams
- Reviewing and paying bills
- Establishing autopay and direct deposits as appropriate
- Performing telephone inquiries and advocating on your behalf
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Preparing and making bank deposits
- Organizing financial and other paperwork
- Collecting tax documents
- Referring to other professional and community resources
- Other tasks as requested